interested in working with mirror nyc?
sEE our open positions below.
We are looking for a freelance graphic designer (Mid-Senior Level) to assist on an array of projects throughout the month of August with a possible extension through September. The ideal candidate has an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, style and layout techniques and experience executing projects across all brand touchpoints from conception to production; includes editorial design, invitation design, additional branded print collateral, website design and product packaging. Working in tandem with the in-house design team, ultimately you will ensure the team collaborates and works efficiently to deliver high quality results on tight deadlines!
- Bachelor’s degree in design, visual arts, advertising or related discipline
- 4+ years’ proven experience developing professional digital and print materials as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of completed design projects demonstrating creativity and related expertise
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Skills in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to work overtime when needed to complete time-sensitive projects
We are always on the lookout for top talent across every skill set. If you don't see the position that fits your skill set, but still dream of being a part of the Mirror Team, shoot us an email with your resume attached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior-Level Account Management
Seeking a capable, quick-learning jack-of-all-trades to support a growing account management team at a boutique graphic design, printing and production company. While there is no “typical” day at our multi-faceted company, in short, you’ll be relied upon to support client communications, to decipher and logically create production scopes, to formulate and oversee budgets and to manage logistics across a diverse range of projects and clients. Must be a details and logistics whiz!
- 2-5 years as an Executive Assistant, Event Coordinator, Production Assistant, and/or Project Management experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability and confidence in multi-tasking
- Dot every "i" and cross every "t"
- You can crunch out numbers like its your job. Literally.
Print Production Specialist
Seeking an authority in graphics, savvy and meticulous, who is able to execute a concept from a paper sketch to a pre-press mechanical for final production. The Print Production Specialist at Mirror is a goal oriented individual with a keen eye for the smallest details. Print Production Specialists catch the details that everyone else misses. They are driven by the challenge of bringing a vision to fruition. Print Production Specialists are skilled spot checkers, taste testers and quality assurers of graphic design. Their combination of strong creative and technical skills to format various applications of production allow them to achieve high quality standards for exciting end outcomes. The Print Production Specialist drives home the final execution for a wide range of clientele by actualizing concepts that were once mere ideas.
6 + years print production experience offset and large format
Diverse technical skills within Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat specific to preflight and file prep for print production
Experience project managing multi-component projects as part of a team.
Resourceful, motivated and ability to juggle multiple deadlines.
Keen attention to details
Thrive in working individually as well as in a collaborative environment
Ability to work late night and weekends